28 Aug Science at Home Learning
Posted at 08:30h in Online Learning Modules
Here are some quick and easy science ideas for at-home learning!
1) An easy experiment with pepper and soap to show germs being eradicated by soap!
6) A great flower discovery involving melting and learning parts of the plant
7) Change colours of white flowers
8) You can also change the colour of celery plants
9) Colour mixing with paper towels
12) Moldy bread– teaching why we wash hands before eating
13) Regrowing vegetables from scraps
14) Research an animal every day– find out facts
15) Go on a bug hunt or nature walk with magnifying glass & research plants and creatures you find
16) Explore what happens when you float or sink items